One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.
10 New Year’s Resolutions for Writers
- Make time to write every day.
- Create an online presence as an author.
- Complete one piece of writing at a time.
- Read more.
- Find a place to write and make it your own.
- Set deadlines and submit your work.
- If you’re stuck, try a new genre
- Take a course to help you with your writing.
- Connect with other authors and find your community.
- Learn about ePublishing, learn how to market, and sell, your books and yourself as an author.